MOTM - October 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
This month we would like to honor and thank our October Member of the Month steve-s. Thank you Steve for being a great member of our community with all of your help that you have shown to provide to the rest of our members. I always like picking the MOTM because it is great to go through a list of people and know there are so many to choose from here. Visit the October MOTM page to find out more about Steve and be sure to send him your own thanks.

Once again, thanks for the contributions you make to Reef Frontiers Steve and for being our MOTM for October.

Congrats Steve!!!! You really deserved it! I was sitting down thinking the other day about who I thought should be this months MOTM and there are so many outstanding members out there IMO, that I didn't know how the RF staff would be able to choose. I hope you and Clayton don't have a big debate on this one like you'll did on the bio-balls outcompeting LR thread (LOL). Just kidding. Well, now you are the first MOTM on the new server...You've got one record that even Jiddy can't get! (LOL). Congrats once again! You have always been one of those great memebers that whenever you see a post by them, you are eager to hear what you have to say. You are sure to always have some good advice or opinion to share, which does make you an outstanding member. Maybe one day, I'll have as much knowledge (or even a pinch) as much as a lot of you guys here on RF have so I can also offer some valuable info, but until then, I gotta play pretend!(LOL) Enjoy......

Right on Steve, you have entered the elite club!! Well done and I hope you enjoy your month in the spotlight.

Ken

Congrats Steve. Looking forward to reading/getting advice from you. Knowledge that helps other succeed is a gift, no matter how big/little the help is.

Thanks everyone...
5.gif
Who brought the party favors?

Cheers
Steve

(looks in big bag he brought to the party)

Here's some of those blower things, (digs a little deeper) Oh, and here are some hats!! (pulls out hats that have fishes on top)

party.gif

Woohoo! Congrats, Steve!!! Thanks for all the great info and help you provide.

8.gif

Congrats Steve!

Krish, I think that was Mike I was arguing with before. I don't think Steve and I have argued; yet... lol. Just kidding, I'm really too laid back to pick fights; I'll leave that up to Mike. :)

Clayton

congrats from the hijackers club :D

doood !! i just wanted to say congratulations you deserve it !!
you are always very helpful dood !!

Back