• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving Entire System must go.. - SOLD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

suzannemay

Moving Entire System must go..

I have to move and this 180 g tank does not fit in my new home. SO.. my loss is your gain, wonderful reef tank for sale. I have 3 options to choose from.

Option 1: I would like to keep it all together as a package for that reef enthusiast looking to get started for $3500 cashiers check. 6 ft long. Taller than my 5ft 2 self.. Standard 180 gallon rectangle size tank. 72x24x24. Includes the following:

180 gallon tank right side overflow with 4 openings.
60 gallon sump
Nice solid stand and hood
2 sea swirls.
3 LED OBD lights
2 MP40's
Octopus Reef Skimmer NW200
RO/DI unit and spare filters.
Heaters
Pumps
2 40 gallon water trash cans
Auto Top off system.
Neptune APEX controller that loads into a tablet or mobile.
With or without livestock which ever is easy for you or if I sell livestock first.
Test kits.

Option 2: I will just sell the Tank, Stand/Hood, Sump, Pump and Swirls as a unit for $1200. I will the keep the other equipment for when I start the next one after I move and determine the right tank size and style to fit the space.

Option 3: Livestock sale:

Fish:
2 sapphire damsels-$20
2 pajama cardinals-$20
1 Melanurus wrasse-$30
1 clown fish-$20

Substrate:
Lots of live rock with Snails and reef safe hermits-$3per lb.
Live Sand Bed-$1 per lb

Coral:
1 leather coral-$20
1 torch coral-$20
1 other polyp coral with a worm or 2 on it-$10

PM me if you are interested or need more details. Moving by 4/16 so at least need livestock gone soon. Here is my thread for the build.. http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/65907-Suzanne-May-180-Gallon-Reef-Build

List Date: 3/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Moving Entire System must go..
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Moving Entire System must go..

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
Livestock is still available more importantly would like to get the wrasse to it's new home at least.. The others I can put in a 20 Long..
PJ cardinals are pending sale.

Suzanne

Last edited:
I was planning on reusing the APEX but I have had several inquiries about it.. Go ahead and PM me an offer for it and I will consider breaking that out. I do plan on rebuilding in a different tank soon once I figure out what size I need and shape.. Maybe Mike from OBD can build me something :)

PJ Cardinals are sold. Damsels Pending Sale.

Ah, thanks... I'm certain I'd lose in a bidding war, so I will just back off and leave you to your sale. :)

Tank is sold only livestock left to sell.

I have the following left up for grabs:

1 clown
1 not aggressive male melnarus wrasse
100lbs plus live rock
1 torch coral
leather coral (3 little frags on a rock)

All fish and coral are hanging out in a 20 L tank.. so would like to get them to their new homes soon.

Back