• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mushroom packs fs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

xxkenny90xx

Ricordia mushroom packs for sale. Two reds, a big light green, and a darker green for $20. I can do different combinations as well, just let me know what you want. I have tons of other corals I can frag too, come take a look!
Check out my craigslist ad for pictures (ignore the craigslist price) http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pet/4360155582.html

I looked at the pictures and I'm pretty sure the reds are rhodactis mushrooms, and maybe the ones in the picture on the right.
Nice shrooms, but not rics.

Ah thanks Mfinn, Im sure your right. Like I've said a few times before, i'm horrible with coral names.

I should mention these are not yet fragged, that way I can frag exactly what you want when you come. If you want some pre fragged just let me know in advance

Those are nice mushrooms. I like the light green rhodactis. Will you be coming up to Red C for the PSAS meeting this month?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I was hoping to go but I just picked up some reef breeders LEDs yesterday so I don't think im gonna make it this time.

All nice Rhodactis shrooms.

Good to see them coming back into popularity. They were the first coral I managed to keep alive in the 1970s before the discovery of skimmers and live rock. They were sold wholesale as mushroom rock, covered in them for $15. I still today have mushrooms that are ancestors of them.

Back