My 100th POST!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jiddy

Im from S.Dakota and I know its the SW capital of the US but... I will be goin to S.Diego for vacation in 3 weeks and wanted to know some cool stores/aquariums to check out while i was there, so anyone from there or who has visted, can you post a thread of a "must-see" place.

P.S. I already have SeaWorld booked :p

Jiddy - congrats on the 100th post!

I've never been to California, but Clams Direct is in San Diego if I remember correctly. You may want to check out their website and see if you can go by and check it out. They are a sponsor here, too :D

I think most of our fish & corals throughout the U.S. arrive in cali, so I know there must be tons of places to check out but hey what does a guy from Louisiana know!

:p

Dave from Vivid aquariums from out there somewhere in LALA land. Ever heard that Cali is like a box of cereal? Every body is either a fruit, a nut, or a loop. LOL. Thats better that what they say about us here in KY where the men are men and the sheep run scared. LOL

Don't know of any fish stores but try surfing its great get a fish taco from the nock off taco bell cant think of the name of the palce but ther every where.

Thanks for the....errr... bump steve, and thanks Cutn for the fish taco suggestion???? I guess! lol

Back