my 360 games

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

has anyone played guitar hero ??? we're thinking about getting it :D .
so far we got....gears of wars, command and conquer, lost planet, lego starwars 1 and two :D ... number 2 is awesome :p:D, call of duty, and another favorite one the marble ultimate alliance :D ... i do admit that we cheated and got silver surfer :badgrin: :oops: :D .

I currently have Viva Pinata, Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow six vegas, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Burnout Revenge, Cabellas Alaskan Adventure (this one really sucks). For the arcade I have time pilot, marble blaster ultra, cloning clyde, Alien Homonid HD, Castlevania SOTN. My favorites are probably GOW and Alien Homonid.

i do admit that we cheated and got silver surfer :badgrin: :oops: :D .
ssshhh Gaby don't say that to loud. :lol: but if you want to cheat me some silver surfer that would be awsome:lol:

ssshhh Gaby don't say that to loud. but if you want to cheat me some silver surfer that would be awsome

LOL!!! trust me dood, Silver surfer kicks so much butt :D ... it's awesome :lol: .

yesterday i finally gave up and we went and bought GUITAR HERO !!! :D ... doods it's awesome !!! it's really fun and addictive :lol: ....the whole guitar is really kewl ... i'm still a little bit slow on pushing the right buttons but seriously doods this game is pretty fun :D .... it's a must have :lol :.... by the way did everyone do the updates for the 360 :)?
i saw that they came up with a new remote control that has a key board ...it looks pretty sweet:D .... pricey but nice .
i also like the new mat thingy for dancing :lol: ... i wanna get it but to broke for that :lol:

I've heard that Guitar Hero II is awesome. I want to get it but I have to convince my wife. I haven't done the update yet because I have not upgraded my dvd firmware to xtreme 1.7. Hopefully I will get a chance to do it this weekend but I doubt it.

BTW has anyone reserved their Halo 3 copy yet? I got mine on preorder and am taking the day off of work. :lol:

ohh dood your wife is gonna like guitar hero, you get to play very kewl song :D.

BTW has anyone reserved their Halo 3 copy yet? I got mine on preorder and am taking the day off of work.

not here dood, is that your calling sick :p:lol:?

Just go to blockbuster rent crackdown and then you can play the halo3 for a month free :)
Thats a great idea!! I would have never thought of that. BTW Brady how is kameo? My daughter was playing the demo and is buggin me to get it.

Brian

Back