• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My 50 cube - delivered to the Bob Moore!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffer

Since our 180 upgrade has been successfully completed, my previous system is now for sale. I need to get this out of my livingroom. Too much temptation to set it back up as a 2nd reef system!!!

This is one of Will's (Reefkeeper Supply) custom systems. The system is now vinegar cleaned, rinsed & dry. Ready to go. Works awesome and never gave us any troubles. I ran this system with a Reefkeeper Elite controller which is not included. Here's what is:

55 gallon glass rimless cube tank, 20-ish gallon sump with 3 'chambers'. I ran it as 1st durso overflow / heater / chaeto / rubble, 2nd for the skimmer, 3rd for return pump and ATO.

The light fixture has one MH (includes extra bulb), 4 VHOs and moonlight leds with cooling fans built in and seperate power for each so your lighting program can be run entirely with cheapo timers if you chose.

The included sump return pump reenters the tank thru a 'squid' (which also works awesome) and then thru 2 locline nozzles for adjustment. btw: EVERY pipe running in or out of this system has a butterfly valve!

The system also includes a closed loop pump which I plumbed under the rockwork/eggcrate floor.

The included pinwheel skimmer is the biggest that will fit the sump and works wonderfully.

The ATO system went (with the Reefkeeper Elite) to our 180 upgrade. Sorry. I'll include a magnetic glass cleaner thingy and heater. (tho I don't recommend depending on a used stand-alone heater!)

The live rock which was in the cube (shown above) also went to the 180 but I have more than enough cleaned lace rock if desired.

Oh yeah.... and the custom Oak Cabinet of course!

We're in Stanwood/Camano. I'd like to get $500 for all of this but I'm absolutely open to negotiation/reefing trades. Shoot me a PM with any questions PLEASE!

FREE DELIVERY TO THE BOB MOORE!!! but ya gotta let me know like by friday! :clap2:

20140110_065737_zps1hirqtis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back