my 65 so far

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very Nice

I like it Jake, It has some nice shrooms in it. Can you tell us what your tank size is LXWXH What kind of lights are you using... Thanks for posting the Picture...Jeff

Nice lights

How do you like the Lights Jake I too have a Current Dual Sattlite in a 65 Watt Fixture on a 30" long Nano Tank.

jake65 said:
thx guys its a 36x18x24 tank and I run the currents dual sattelite pc (2x96w)

Its doing the job so far...lol even with my tank depth plus their up on feet also so its a good 25" from light to bottom.

jake

Very nice Jake! You said this is your tank so far...I was looking for something bare! It really looks nice man. Best of luck!

So when do you think your tank will start growing coraline everywhere???:p Looks great Jake! Apparently your tank didn't suffer while you were away:)

krish75 said:
So when do you think your tank will start growing coraline everywhere???:p Looks great Jake! Apparently your tank didn't suffer while you were away:)

Yeah I'm lucky my next door neighbor has a tank also and was able to help out with all the water changes and maintenace that my wife was unable to do. :D

aahhh Jake, your tanks looks very nice :) .
I like the coralline on the back wall, i'm sure Krish is jelous right now :D .

Nice Tank Jake,

Anything that is worth while takes a bit of time. You will definately be happier when it all works out in the end.

Thanx everybody :) I usually do 20g WC's every 2 weeks. I was thinking about scraping some of the coralline but...nah to much work...lol:D

Back