My Brains eating dinner!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

o ya...prob one of my favorite corals so far! I need some krill or silversides me thinks though. The mysis just aint cuttin it!

You dont want to give them anything too big for their mouths. I feed mine mysis and table shrimp and scallops chopped up in small pieces. I spread it out along all the tenticles and it bubbles up huge and pulls it all into its mouth. I have three but only one of them will eat when I tempt it with food. Its getting big. The other two eat when they want to.

well ive had that purple one for about a week if not longer and today was my 1st attempt to feed it! It loved it, gobbled it right up! I would cut the silversides or krill up into smaller pieces prob! I need longer tongs so i dont have to get wet! grrr i cat wait to get my 75gal going so i can get it all in one tank! $$$$ lol i need another light, skimmer, heater, return pump....idk lol!

The Trachyphyllia geoffroyi looks very nice! It's my favorite color combination. Raw shrimp cut to the size of a pencil eraser works well as a food source.

Regards,
Kevin

That purple one is pretty.

You need equipment, if you haven't already put the list up on the classifieds section and see what you can find.

Back