My MACNA XX Atlanta Experience

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
I returned home today from the MACNA event in Atlanta. I had a great time. I went a bit early and went to the Georgia Aquarium (when it was not crowded at all) as well as the World of Coca Cola museum that were both right across the street from the 1996 Olympic Centennial Park and beyond was CNN Center in Atlanta. Overall I had a blast. Lots of people at this event, large crowds, great people I was able to see again too. I had lots of fun. Okay, will attach some pictures here and in a few posts if I can :)

FYI, the hotel we were in was 72 floors, so will throw some pics up of the view from floor 53 (my room).

Now to the MACNA Conference. Another shot of the conference hotel from a distance too.

The vendor area was huge and the main ballroom for the big events was pretty big as well.

There were some fun displays and speakers for sure.

Anthony was there, you can see me there too :) Oh and one display where they used a chiller to cool drinkable lemonade down to 39F.

I guess I took a lot of pics :)

The last couple of pictures were in line to the aquarium (again) where the main banquet took place on Saturday night (eating while watching whale sharks swim around, very cool).

Anyone recognize the guy in that last pic? :)

Is that MtnDewMan in disguise? LOL
Thanks for sharing the pics. Too bad more locals couldnt have gone.

Thanks for posting the pics, Chuck! Looks like you had a great time.

BTW - why does everyone know who that is, but me??

Back