My new picasso clowns

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice, good luck with them. It looked like there were already a couple in the tank swimming in the background?

No that's called a snowcasso I guess. I highjacked that video from the seller. I'm really looking forward to them coloring in with the black and seeing how the last stripe turns out. They have alot of white already.

Last edited:
Sweet clowns Joe! How is the 40b? I just picked one up to. Please help convince Ang that reef tanks are just part of life and they need to be appreciated. She's mad that I want to start over again...:lol: Hope all is well!

I'll talk to her about it today! you'll really like the size difference of the 40. I'm trying to convince Sara that a bigger tank is more important than paying the mortgage right now...I'm not sure if it's working or not.:lol:

Sweet clowns Joe! How is the 40b? I just picked one up to. Please help convince Ang that reef tanks are just part of life and they need to be appreciated. She's mad that I want to start over again...:lol: Hope all is well!
LOL your joking right.??
It's in your blood brother.

I'll talk to her about it today! you'll really like the size difference of the 40. I'm trying to convince Sara that a bigger tank is more important than paying the mortgage right now...I'm not sure if it's working or not.:lol:
Nice clowns man.
And yes fish before bills I always say J/K:lol:

Thanks Matt, The really good thing about this breeder is that you see the pair that you are going to get. Compared to buying from ORA they just send you a pair and you never know what your going to get. She takes a short video and then sends that to her website and you choose from there. GREAT IDEA if you ask me.

She has great prices too! $100 for a grade A. can't beat that. Grade B sells for that much around here. I am seriously thinking about a pair of snocasso later down the road.

Her waiting list before she started this website was insane! Seems she has had a really good success rate too. How's the new tank coming Sarang

Adam and I are going down to the crawl space to out supports down there today and survey where we need to drill the holes inthe foundation. Drill the OF and return holes in the tank. Then it off to Mike's house to go over the plans of the stand and conopy build. Hopefully this tank will be up and running by mid march.

Back