My new skimmer!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
came in the UPS truck today! DUAL PUMPS BABY!
christmasinfeb006.jpg

wow big spenda thats alot of lut but man thats a beautiful skimmer i say will worth it.

WEAK! Just kidding, I love them so much, I bought two.

Get ready, these skimmers skim like hell. You'll probably need to over feed to prevent sterilization of the water.

nice looking skimmer, but is this for your 29g that is listed in your signature or for a bigger tank ?

what the actual footprint on that thing becuase im going to get the 200 but the footprint say 11.5 by something but that almost to big for me so when the say the actuall footprint is it the same as ont the skimmer or is the footprint on the website to give you some wiggle room?

the actuall foot print is 15x around 16-18 depending on how you twist the output pipe!

And NO this is going on my 125 peninsula with 50 gallon sump/fuge jason is building for me!
I want to over stock and over feed the tank!!

WEAK! Just kidding, I love them so much, I bought two.

Get ready, these skimmers skim like hell. You'll probably need to over feed to prevent sterilization of the water.
I seen that in your build thread
SWEET skimmers!
Kinnda scared of the thing j/k:D
Gonna pack the tank with fish so I didn't want to have to upgrade skimmers later so I went ALL out!
I had the money why not??

what the actual footprint on that thing becuase im going to get the 200 but the footprint say 11.5 by something but that almost to big for me so when the say the actuall footprint is it the same as ont the skimmer or is the footprint on the website to give you some wiggle room?

Wiggler room one way tight on the gate valve pipe side!

this is the 250 with the dual pumps!
the skimmer site I bought from said 16x16 I could squeeze it in a space that small but it would be tricky!
Luckily my sump is 18"x 60"

saltwater connection extreme 250 has dual pum ps to and it says 15x12 just wondering so that i see the 200 and the footprint is just small enought to fit and then i get it and it is bigger then what they say

Gonna pack the tank with fish so I didn't want to have to upgrade skimmers later so I went ALL out

my thoughts exactly..I'm planning on having multiple large angelfish in my 375g tank as well as feeding them well, so my H&S skimmer is rated for 700 gallons..I think I should be good.

Yep your covered there!
This thing is rated at 315g HEAVY STOCKED so I think i'm good!
I'm gonna run it with the needle wheels first and leave mesh off wheels for now.

Back