my tangs need help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

littleblue

i need help my tags are dieing l've lost my yellow tang this morning and now my blue is on it' side with white blotches on it he's still alive. can anyone help before my family of tangs die. just checked water and evey thing was great.

When you say great what does that mean. What are the numbers, PH, Nitrates, Nitrites, we need numbers in order to give you any sort of information. How new is the tank, how long have you had the tangs, and what was the last thing you introduced into the tank. I hope that this response in not to late, were the tangs introduced at the same time or were they introduced one after the other. Was there alot of fighting between the two. What size tank are they in. This is the kind of information needed.

You have 3 threads going about this and in all of them, we need A LOT more information. Tell us everything about your tank. All water parameters. What do you test for? How often do you test? What test kits are you using? How large is the tank? How long has it been set up? How often do you do water changes? How much do you change? What is in your tank? What are your QT procedures? What signs of illness did you see on your fish?

Back