My tank is in!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

Well my red sea Max-S 650 is finally in!!! I am going to pick it up on sunday! I will post some photos as soon as the progress begins with assembly!!!

Damn Im excited!!!

cheers!
Matt

That's neat. Man i would be so excited. I would be on pins and needle waiting until Sunday gets here.

some one patient enough to wait until sunday is already bound to building a beautiful tank! :)

lol patience is one of the most important virtues of this hobby.. one of my favorite quotes from a reefer is from Charlie "Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is a reef"

Wow, I can see you now. The new tank is sitting in its place and you are sitting in a chair right in front of it just staring! Thats what I would be doing for a while...days...Dreaming of what you want to do with it.

Congrats. Thats going to be a great tank.

lol patience is one of the most important virtues of this hobby.. one of my favorite quotes from a reefer is from Charlie "Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is a reef"

patience, no matter the saying is not a virtue, its a skill. if we all approached it that way, such that we worked on it rather than wishing for it, the world would be a better place *steps of the poor soapbox that can barely hold her weight anymore*,

You know.....it's sooooo easy for us all here to get excited about.. a new tank..build..awesome coral buy.....I JUST LOVE THIS HOBBY! Full speed ahead Matt!!!:):peace:

patience, no matter the saying is not a virtue, its a skill. if we all approached it that way, such that we worked on it rather than wishing for it, the world would be a better place *steps of the poor soapbox that can barely hold her weight anymore*,

Great quote Stacey....

ETA - Glad you're back Matt. Cant wait to see the new set up!

image.jpg

Hope these photos work. Trying from my iPhone.

Hey Matt. i am so glad you back. can't wait to see this tank up and running. next time i am down your way maybe i can stop by and see the tank and visit. i miss you and your wife. you guys are good people.

Chad. Your welcome anytime your down. I'd love to catch up with you. Btw. Soon imma be on the hunt for high end corals!!!!

Back