Nano lovers or All in One Lovers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That's a pretty slick all-in-one setup for someone wanting a nano, and it even has the option to come with a 150 watt HQI.

The option with the 150 Watt HQI would support any type of coral. You could also take out that filtration in the back and put in a refugium, kind of like a Aquafuge. That would be pretty sweet.

Goodluck

Isn't a 200.00 increase in price to convert to a 150w MH a bit steep? Sheesh...

I really like the potential of this tank though. I would oust the bio/ball type approach and just run carbon, maybe some PO4 remover and or Macro algae..

Very cool!

Yeah Scooter that one would do the job! The only problem I have at all with the JBJ nano cubes is the magnified look the tank gives, but other than that they are cool. However, I like them both. I thought the new one on Premium Aquatics site was cool how it was set up and has the potential to be a really nice setup for those who don't want something too big.

i personally think the m-tank, which has been around for a while, is a much better deal for a long term tank than the nano cube, granted it is at least $100 more than the nano cube, your ability to upgrade the lighting and filtration in the m-tank make it a better system. so when your ready to do sps you dont have to throw out the whole tank, just get some better lights and mabye a remora and off you go!

Back