Nano Pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks great I have a 20 gallon that needs to be replaced. I like the Via Aquas that they have at Blue sierra. might have to do a change out!

here is my 2.5 gallon, pic taken on 9/3/04 I have one fish, a strawberry pseudochromis

Last edited:
Nice tanks everyone! Here's what my 10gallon looks like at the moment. I'm going to slowly start adding corals again after killing off the aiptasia soon. I'm liking the 10g much better than the 20H - so much easier to maintain and poke around in. Plus its a lot easier to observe the mantis in with the current simple scaping.

Last edited:
here's my little eclipse 6. been going for a few years, but has been through many transitions. starting to be at a place i like.

enjoy.

Here's my 5G minibow

Photo Gallery

Full tank picture:

aag.sized.jpg

I hope to get some better macros of the livestock as soon as my macro lens arrives, perhaps next week. Because of where the tank is, I can't use my tripod and had to use a stack of books. Maybe I'll go buy one of those little tabletop tripods and try again with that and the new lens sometime soon.

-Dylan

thanks for the complement. i must say though, that these zoos just came out of a friend's tank who had them under MHs. now that they're in my nano, they're bound to fade a bit. how much, we'll see :)

bpm2000 said:
Nice tanks everyone! Here's what my 10gallon looks like at the moment. I'm going to slowly start adding corals again after killing off the aiptasia soon. I'm liking the 10g much better than the 20H - so much easier to maintain and poke around in. Plus its a lot easier to observe the mantis in with the current simple scaping.

That xenia in the pic is panning for light - you don't have enough illumination on that tank.

Back