Nba champs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NBA Champs

• Total voters
You’re right about that, Brad!
But look where I’m from.... I gotta go with my homies!! lol :lol:
Man.... I hope I didn’t just jinx them! :eek:
I still kinda think it’s too early to tell....

He He. I'll go for the Sonics...looooong shot, but I don't even watch roundball....so I can plead ignorance

Duncan over Shaq, plz, maybe with 50lbs or if the game came down to free throws, since Garnett isnt in the playoffs, ill take the easy pick-Detroit Pistons! :badgrin:

Last edited:
Being from this area, I'd LOVE to say the Sonics... but I'm afraid of this next round. I hope I'm wrong, and the Sonic's make it, BUT......

I have to go with San Antonio. They have really come on like gang busters since their pick-ups earlier this year.

I do have to admit the suns are fun to watch. I want the sonics over spurs but Rashard is still absent on the court. I used to see J. James all the time at my old job and I can just imagine How big his head is now. he is stubborn and is always right. Reed with hockey gone what have you been doing for months, You tank better be super clean(I will cut you a frag of that cap as soon as I can).

I've been going through withdrawal. Not pretty...shakes, drooling, I stare at the black screen on the NHL stations. It's bad.

On the upside, the lawn is mowed and the tank is looking pretty good. But man I miss hockey.

lol, does anyone want to bet Frags that the Sonics dont even make it to the Championship let alone win it, i bet all my corals against one persons frag?

Yes, but when was the last time a South Dakota team won the NBA championship? Sonics did it in 1978. You should be mourning hockey with me and Charlie anyway. ;)

79 actually reed, but im my states defense Adam Vinateri (from here!) won the super bowl a few times!

Jiddy,
I'm glad you took that the right way! I'm always kidding around, and some miss that in the typing vs. face-to-face laughter.

1979...right...I was close...we don't get many championships here in the NW you know. Mainly college bowl games and a shared championship since the SEC owns the rankings.

Football. Ugh! I can't talk about this premadona dominated, look-at-me look-at-me, sport. It's not even about the game anymore.

Once you watch hockey and learn to enjoy it all other sports are too slow.

Good luck to you all and enjoy the sport. I wish I could enjoy the one sport I like.

Last edited:
OMG, I just joined this site today and until I read this thread I didn't realize that the site was filled with so many people on crack! 60% actually think the Sonics will not only make it past this round, but also win the whole shebang. LOL

My feeling is that the Spurs add another ring to their fingers.

A little harsh MLH but your right in the fact that the Sonics arent any good, but your wrong by sayin the Spurs will do it too, the Pis.Suns. and def the Heat are better then the spurs!

And Reed i know your kiddin, iim always kiddin too, but somtimes when you dont sleep and your on RF at 4 in the morn, what you mean to say doenst come out right. And trust me i like Hockey also, i grew up near Detroit so i know what a real Hockey team is!

Back