Need a favor - borrow lights?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

klwheat

Well, as the title says, I'm gonna ask for help here :)
I have a CurrentUSA Sundial T5HO that has decided to quit functioning correctly. Current is going to take care of it under warranty, but requires me to mail it to them for service. In the meantime, that means that my livestock are without the 4 x 55w t5ho bulbs.
As you can imagine...that would be less than ideal.
So, does anyone out there have something that I can borrow to provide lighting to my 100gallon in the meantime? Or do you know of a shop that might be able to loan me something?
I really don't want to just bite the money and buy a new one, especially since I'm having to sell ALL of it in the next 2 months anyway :(

TIA for any help!

Larry
(btw, I live in Yelm, WA, but can drive a bit to pick something up!)

What kind of critters do you have in the tank? The reason I ask is that unless you're keeping SPS you'll probably be OK going without lights for a short period of time.

Mike

besides fish, tank has ricordia, deresa clam, frogspawn, lots of mushrooms (variety) and button polyps (variety), rose bubble anemone, pineapple brain - probably a couple I'm forgetting.
My concern is the length of time its probably going to take to ship it out, get it fixed, and get it back. :-(

Back