Need Canadian or U.S sites

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

marinegeek101

D and L
Hey everyone,

I am looking to purchase supplies or equipment from a Canadian site. I live in Canada and I find it very hard to purchase some things at my LFS:( So if anyone can help me by posting some sites it would be gladly appreciated:)

Or US sites that ship fast to Canada.

These are the following sites that I know.

-Big Al's Online
-www.mops.ca
-Petsolutions ( Took a month to get my lighting shipped:()
-Marine Depot

Thanks!:D

Aquarium Obsessed is Canadian. We are a sponsor here as well. Ocean Corals Canada is a store.

If you want you can check out the worst forums on the net for all Canadian sponsors. www.aquariumpros.ca. Go there for the sponsors...But, stay here for a great knowledge base :)

Sure will! Thanks alot!
It seems like Ocean Corals you cant order stuff online? Any other suggestions?

i highly suggest jlaquatics.com you can not beat the prices of supplies, as for live corals i buy from superioreef.com
check them out i live in guelph, ontario which is about 45 minutes from toronto, what area are you in?

I've ordered some stuff from customaquatic.com and was satisfied with my order, just as a precaution if you order from the states there's normally a customs fee( it didn't occure to me until i got the bill)

I've also ordered from J&L Aquatics and was really happy ( really quick and no extra taxes/charges)

I use aquariumpros and pricenetwork for decent used stuff/frags ( most of the posts are from/ around Southern Ontario, there are some from outside ontario but not that often, if you post on one of those sites they may be able to help you, never been on the forums though)

good luck

i highly suggest jlaquatics.com you can not beat the prices of supplies, as for live corals i buy from superioreef.com
check them out i live in guelph, ontario which is about 45 minutes from toronto, what area are you in?

JL for sure.

Also try a Canadian reef forum or site..do a google search I am sure you'll find many very good places in Canada. Save the duty and taxes that way.

J&L Aquatics is my lfs and their prices are unmatched by others. they also have a clean set up with well trained staff. I spend way to much time there.:p They have a new shipment of coral coming in next week.

I am from Ontario, so anyone suggesting elsewhere is beyond my knowledge. J&L has been a nightmare for me. Then again I am in in central Canada. And Premium Aquatics can ship to me faster Than even Manitoba can.

As for us, Aquarium Obsessed, We only deal in high end products. But, if you give Will a call. He will try his best to get you the best deal he can on ANY product you want

Does anyone buy there corals from there LFS? Am I the only one

I will only buy from an LFS, And for the most part only tank farmed Corals. Equipment, I will buy anywhere, I'll even buy from someone else if my boss can't get me a better price. (which happens....NEVER)

Back