need xl dog crate

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fatboyt123

looking for one of those huge dog crates for my pit he is 8 months old and he has outgrown 2 of his boxes now (he cant turn around in the one he has anymore) the one he has now is 28"l 24"h and 19"w need something bigger than that

here are some pics of him(Zuez) and his sister(Roxy) top are from the firstday we got them and the last few were just they other day sorry for all the pics but i love these dogs

IMGP2873.jpg
IMGP2878.jpg
100_3156.jpg
IMGP3009.jpg
IMGP3008.jpg
dogs.jpg
dog7.jpg
zues3.jpg
IMGP3759.jpg
IMGP3732.jpg
IMGP3734.jpg
IMGP3761-1.jpg

there wasnt that many of roxy so here is another
IMGP3740.jpg

Zeuz looks like this all day long
IMGP3735.jpg

posing in front of the heater have you guys ever had a dog do that they lay right next to the heater

They are just sooooooooooooooooooo cute. What kind of dogs are they. I have a dog crate but I don't think it is x large . My lab/mix used it when she was knew to the house. that was here way to get away from the kids

they are both pits brother and sister both are 8 month old as of feb. 27th but Zuez is 60 pounds and roxy is 45 pounds

ya its a female thing he was the biggest out of the litter what weird is she eats double as much as he does

i call him fatty because he looks like he is 2x bigger than her but when i first started calling him that he really didnt eat that much after and my sister though he was getting depressed and he wanted to lose some wieght so would stop calling him fat

its fine whenever you get around to get just got home myself had to paint two rooms over at gramashouse

Hey, I have one for you

Dude I have one. I got it for my chocolate lab but he doesn't need it any more. It's like the blue one in the background of one of the pictures you have, only tan. It is a PetMate Vari-Kennel brand. My lab Gus...He's 110 lbs.

What were you looking to spend, I think $50 is fair...it's like this one on craigslist.org:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/1055252558.html

I have it in my storage shed with all my aquariums.

Lemme know

[email protected]

Painting sounds fun. I love painting
are they full pit, I was wondering because in couple pics the boy looks like a great Dane /pit mix

Last edited:
Dude I have one. I got it for my chocolate lab but he doesn't need it any more. It's like the blue one in the background of one of the pictures you have, only tan. It is a PetMate Vari-Kennel brand. My lab Gus...He's 110 lbs.

What were you looking to spend, I think $50 is fair...it's like this one on craigslist.org:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/1055252558.html

I have it in my storage shed with all my aquariums.

Lemme know

[email protected]

thats weird i sent you an email already because i saw that on craigslist

Painting sounds fun. I love painting
are they full pit, I was wondering because in couple pics the boy looks like a great Dane /pit mix

when we bought them the people told us they were but after a month or so we could tell that they are not full pit just because how big zuez got pits are only supposed to be around 65# full grow and when his already 60# at 8 month so either he is mixe with somthing or he is going to be the biggest pit in the world lol

that is what we think he is mixed with

people ask if i am mad at the people that sold me the dog because they lied t me and siad it was full piut but i cant because this is the best dog i could have asked for

when we bought them the people told us they were but after a month or so we could tell that they are not full pit just because how big zuez got pits are only supposed to be around 65# full grow and when his already 60# at 8 month so either he is mixe with somthing or he is going to be the biggest pit in the world lol

that is what we think he is mixed with

people ask if i am mad at the people that sold me the dog because they lied t me and siad it was full piut but i cant because this is the best dog i could have asked for
I got my dog from paws, They told me that my dog was lab/cattle dog. then the vet told me it was lab/shripei that was the first time. then 6 months down the road went back to the vet and the vet tells me that she really is a lab/pit So what do you think she is?
.View attachment 32266

View attachment 32267

View attachment 32268

View attachment 32271

I believe that the crate is 2 ft wide x 3 ft long x 2 ft high adam has to get it down from storage for the exact measurement

Last edited:
Back