New Arrivals for the F/O

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo

sand loving outcast
heres some shots of my new arrivals for my fish only...... one big QT tank!

what are you looking at?

10-31-06areyoulookingatme.jpg

and the rest!

10-31-06026.jpg

10-31-06032.jpg

10-31-06025.jpg

10-31-06062.jpg

full tank shot

10-31-06057.jpg

and the last for the night.

10-31-06013.jpg

10-31-06014.jpg

10-31-06040.jpg

and I will have to seperate the tangs. mabe in the next couple days. hoping that they will calm down.

Last edited:
that's awesome dood !!! those fishes are gorgeous :) .

definetly Ron is gonna freak out when he sees the tangs :D

NICE Larry!!! Wait until Ron (ronj) sees those tangs:p Tank look great man...:)

that's funny Krish...i was sitting here looking at the pics admiring all the tangs..i was telling my girlfriend about them and how good they looked, then i read your quote....we started laughing!!....very nice Diablo!!!.i hope they get along..i would like to try something like that..i am about to combine my other tangs in qt, into my display

That butterfly fish is really nice looking!

What is the name of that rabbit fish? I always wanted to get one of those.

That butterfly fish is really nice looking!

What is the name of that rabbit fish? I always wanted to get one of those.
its a scribbled rabbit fish also has other names....Siganus doliatus

larry, you know i have to have that angelfish
I thoght it was in the witness protection program.... oops reread you want this one now too you took my last one. I tried to order another blue face nope didnt come in. I know where you are hiding him.

NICE Larry!!! Wait until Ron (ronj) sees those tangs:p Tank look great man...:)
thank you krish and yes I was worried about the tang police

wow how big is that tank??
its a 125 all glass aquarium reef ready

that's awesome dood !!! those fishes are gorgeous :) .

definetly Ron is gonna freak out when he sees the tangs :D
thank you gabby, hope we can catch up soon for your frag!

love that emperor! my favorite fish
and thank you chris

Last edited:
wow your qt tank is huge to my main display tank of 55 gal.. can anyone say upgrade...for myself.. what kind of fish are the 2 red fish???

thank you krish and yes I was worried about the tang police
oh ,i love it..i too have a 125g ..i have 1 hippo in it right now..i plan to add my other hippo's and my powder brown in the near future..i love seeing tanks where people have successfully kept lots of tangs!!!

oh ,i love it..i too have a 125g ..i have 1 hippo in it right now..i plan to add my other hippo's and my powder brown in the near future..i love seeing tanks where people have successfully kept lots of tangs!!!
I didnt it not final yet.... they are pickering alittle ("why did I tel the tang police this") hoping everything will work out but its only been 2 days.

Ron before you get any ideas, the purple has been dibbed. For 4 months been trying to get Larry to net him out for me from the largest QT in South King County WA. You should see his reef tank, seahorse tank and nano! I gotta get a better job!

The yellows are claiming territory ones on the left ones in the middle and ones on the right. with the purple tang ruling the tank...... ok now I did it. tang police have been notified.

thanks for the kind words mike. I think my tanks look like crap lately but hey thanks!

don't worry Mike..if i ever got a purple tang, it will have to be a smaller one

Back