new design for deltec skimmers!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

that thing is a best!!!

i really like that white pump matching the whole thing making the overall apperence look alot cleaner

where are you skimmers at?hows all of it going

Yea, pretty nice ab modding, they even painted it. The body, neck and everything else is the same, not sure what to think about the twin bp. But like mark said....whats the price going to be? I'm guessing it will be 1500-1700bux

that thing is a best!!!

i really like that white pump matching the whole thing making the overall apperence look alot cleaner

where are you skimmers at?hows all of it going

who knew 4 axis CNC's could have so many different adjustment and calibration issues before going live...:):(
but we finally got everything dialed in...knock on wood. :)
and will actually start cutting parts in a couple days...:rolleyes:

Yea, pretty nice ab modding, they even painted it. The body, neck and everything else is the same, not sure what to think about the twin bp. But like mark said....whats the price going to be? I'm guessing it will be 1500-1700bux

unless deltec has changed their pricing model, i am willing to bet 1700-2000,
but who knows mabye they will suprise us and kick it out the door for $1000.
i mean hell, a RE made cone with more power costs $1000...lol

who knew 4 axis CNC's could have so many different adjustment and calibration issues before going live...:):(

i am glad to here the time is coming closer to see some of your guys stuff.I know it it will be very nice

Good luck, I just finished the new little sieg x1 conversion. Nice to just cut parts and sit on your rear.:)

Don

unless deltec has changed their pricing model, i am willing to bet 1700-2000,
but who knows mabye they will suprise us and kick it out the door for $1000.
i mean hell, a RE made cone with more power costs $1000...lol

Well it will just depend on if the deltec is made in china like the RE cone. If its make in china like the RE it will reflect that in the price. If its still Euro it will be expensivo

Well it will just depend on if the deltec is made in china like the RE cone. If its make in china like the RE it will reflect that in the price. If its still Euro it will be expensivo

It's a Deltec... It will be expensive no matter what ;)

Back