new frags from RM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mellowhead

Here you go. I did not stop any pumps, so the pics could probably be better.
I am going to try and match the name from what I ordered to what I believe is the correct frag, but this is my very first time with SPS, except for the one A. Millepora I got here in town last week, so don't hold me to it.:oops: You can see the frags I chose on this page http://reefermadness.us/RM-AquaCultured.htmunder Monty's Freaky Frag Special, if you start with the top left and go across the top row I chose number 1, 2,and 5 and on the bottom numbers 1, 2 If that helps.

Pocillopora eydouxi
P1010111.jpg

??
P1010120.jpg

Acropora kimbeensis
P10101182.jpg

A. hyacinthus
P1010106.jpg

one of the two in the back should be A. robusta (maybe the left one?)
trio.jpg

The only thing I can guess is this is either A. granulosa or one of the 3 free ones:lol:
P10101222.jpg

not real sure almost looks identical to my A. Millepora frag. I will post after for comparison.
P10101162.jpg

This next one is not from RM, but from a LFS A. Millepora
P10101192.jpg

OK I think that was it, I hope I didn't take up too much room.
Thanks, MH

Wow mellowhead they are some nice looking frags....looks like a few will take a little time to color up. What is your system like???

willie

Lots of potential there for some colourful colonies to develop.

Andy

Thanks All, those pics were also only taken with 1 250W10K XM so I am wondering if they will look any different under all of my lights. I just posted a new topic for help on placement of these if anyone is interested.

MH

Hello! Nice frags man...Chris hooked you up!

How they doing now...? I've been told all his frags are broken pieces off wild colonies that come in so still wild acros...not aquacultured..hence why I've read of alot of people unsatisfied long term with reefer madness frags...then others say its a great place...I'm unbiased...don't know the man...seems a bit crazy by his website...lol..but I'm a crazy frag farmer to..lol

As a whole of my reading of others opinions I would feel quite safe buying from Chris...
By the way nice sizes he gave you as well!

Enjoy!
Reefer Jerm

Hello! Nice frags man...Chris hooked you up!

How they doing now...? I've been told all his frags are broken pieces off wild colonies that come in so still wild acros...not aquacultured..hence why I've read of alot of people unsatisfied long term with reefer madness frags...then others say its a great place...I'm unbiased...don't know the man...seems a bit crazy by his website...lol..but I'm a crazy frag farmer to..lol

As a whole of my reading of others opinions I would feel quite safe buying from Chris...
By the way nice sizes he gave you as well!

Enjoy!
Reefer Jerm

Ahh all are doing great my friend. Polpy extension and color still look good. I don't know if I mentioned it above, but those pics were taken literally right after I set the last frag in place. I am suppose to mount them today, but may have to wait until this weekend for more time to spend being very careful;) I can possibly post some pics later if you would like. I dealt with Kristine, who by the way was very quick to respond to my emails, and she seemed very nice. Ordered Fri and had Sat:D I just cant wait to turn on all of my lighting...battling the temp right now:rolleyes: My six line and my cleaner shrimp both had to inpect these new corals and it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Back