• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Items

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
We received a couple exciting new items this week.

Mag-Float's Mag-Flip 100 Medium

mag-flip-100.jpg

It´s that easy: Scrape, flip and clean

Aquarium algae that’s tough to remove?
Not for the Mag-Flip®!

It’s strong - Powerful neodymium magnets provide high tract force

It’s efficient and safe - Specially designed plastic scraper does the job and presents no risks for your aquarium

It’s unique - Ultra thin inner part goes through tight spots

Use the pad side of the Mag-Flip® to clean your aquarium on a regular basis; to remove the more stubborn algae, simply flip the Mag-Flip® and use the scraper.

Your fast, reliable and scratch-free cleaning job is just a flip away!

Mag-Flip® 2-in-1: Scraper and Cleaner
•Flip 100 (Medium): for thickness up to 3/8” or 10mm
Each Mag-Flip® comes with one plastic scraper for Glass use only.
Acrylic scrapers must be purchased separately.
item# 00100

Coralife Mini Aqualight T5 Fixture 11" 2x6W

CoralifeMiniAqualightT5AquariumLightingFixture.jpg

The redesigned Coralife Mini Aqualight T5 Aquarium Lighting Fixture is a compact versatile light source that is ideal for small aquariums, sumps, refugiums and nano tanks.

Coralife Mini Aqualight Fixture Features:
ONE 6W 9" 420/460 nm Actinic lamp, ONE 10K Daylight lamp
No fan
Designed for use as a refugium light for the Oceanic BioCube 14, 29 & BioCube HQI
Mounting brackets included. The mounting brackets attach to the underside of the light and attach to the tank using sticky tape.
Dimensions: 11.5" X 5.25" X 2.25"

Also perfect for our 10x10 Nano Cubes!

Some how I missed the flip for 3/8 acrylic. Were these instock for the sale? Does this work better than the Kent blade scraper for thick coraline? Might see you Sunday, again LOL.

Some how I missed the flip for 3/8 acrylic. Were these instock for the sale? Does this work better than the Kent blade scraper for thick coraline? Might see you Sunday, again LOL.

Yes we still have them. We haven't used them yet so I cannot give you a comparison. :D

Back