New membership Packets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Randy and I have been working on membership packets and supplying to stores that want to participate. Barrier Reef and Indoor Reef really are doing well. I've made more for Barrier to give them today. Here is what Randy and i came up with as for new members:

Welcome to the club! We’re looking forward to meeting you!

Here is a bit of basic information.

• We meet monthly at Bellevue Community College if we are having a speaker. Sometimes we meet elsewhere. They are almost always the third Saturday of every month so you can mark that in your calendar as always busy so you don’t miss an event!
• What are club events? We have top notch speakers – you know all those books about saltwater aquariums, fish, corals and the like? Yes, we get speakers like those to come visit with the club. Anthony Calfo, Scott Michael, and Frank Marini to name a few…. We also have fun events like fragging demos, picnics and other family get togethers.
• The club is super friendly, and always there when you need them. Have a problem with your tank? Have questions? Just call on another club member to help.
• Where can you find us? We are currently working on our web page. It may not be up-to-date; www.thepsas.org. We also have an internet forum at www.reeffrontiers.com. Look for the club forum section, and then find PSAS. You can post questions there and contact us for help. We also announce all club functions and activities there.
• It’s important to make sure you fill out your new membership form and return so we can invite you to our functions. We use an email invitation. If you don’t have email or internet access you are going to have check with a club member for monthly info.
• We have members from all over Washington State; so wherever you live is fine! Need to carpool to events? Post it on the board!!

Here’s the rest of this year’s calendar:

Feb. 16 – Frank Marini meeting at BCC at 6pm. We are all getting together for pizza first though in Redmond at Round Table Pizza at 4pm. Having a coral raffle too 

Mar. 17 – Having a fun vendor night, having some demo’s and such. More info to come

April 21 – Adelaide Rhoades will discuss copepods and how to culture them in your aquarium, what they are, what they do and everything you ever wanted to know about those little white critters

May 19 – Ending the year with Charles Delbeek WOW.

June 21st – Our huge big gigantic yearly fund raiser picnic. Raffling a large tank, sumps, protein skimmers, so much stuff you won’t believe it. Place to be determined

Colleen Frombach, President 425-218-5913 for questions (Lynnwood)

Randy Morris, Treasurer - You can reach him on Reef Frontiers as cwby416. He’s always around and very responsive. 

You can reach Mark Reimer, Secretary on RF also as skimerwhisperer

You can each Ed Hahn, Vice President on RF as Ed_Hahn

PS: Don’t forget about your store discounts with your card! Please support our sponsors as they help bring all these events and activities to you.

Hmmm my cutesy PSAS banner with water didnt show up. Oh well.

Also this is included:

Barrier Reef – Cy/Tim - 425-277-7670

Indoor Reef – Paul – (253) 752-4559

Saltwater City – Andy – (425)644-7050

Blue Sierra – Jonas - 425-392-5360

Reef Mystique – Wil - 425-335-3247

Dennys – Jesse - 425-821-3800

Aquatic Dreams – Kevin - 509-228-9954

Essential Live Feeds – Adelaide - 1-866-328-PODS

Ocean Reef Aquatics – Mario and Sam - (360) 779-9499

Shark Reef – Eric - 360-662-1313

Tacoma Tropical Fish and Pet – Tony - (253) 476-8700

The sponsor list was an after thought; which was a list i made for Mark tocontact the locals for donating for the picnic so I haven't had time to put addresses....

This ought to take care of the whining about what we don't do for new members.

So the stores get an envelope with the letter and list, plus a card and membership form. The give the papers to the people and put the money in the envelope and mail to Randy. the env. are noted where they come from so we can track it.

Colleen,
I gave barrier Reef 12 new packets a couple weeks ago....they havent sent any more than that.....Indoor reef also has the new packets to give out.

Back