• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Nano in the Shop!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
We started a new project the other day, and thought everyone would want to follow this one. This tank is 120x30x30, and has 2- continuous overflow boxes from front to back, 6.5" in from each end. Super cool tank for sure.

Here is the front panel with the ends, and COFB's being installed.
DSC_0152.jpg

Closer pic of the end.
DSC_0151.jpg

Here is the top, 3 Large ports for MH lighting, XXL rocks, and crawling into.
DSC_0150.jpg

Enjoy, Jason

It is about 460 or so. The sump is 72x30x32, and will hold about 140 gallons when running, and the plumbing to and from the tank should have another 80 or so gallons. The system will have at least 675 of actual saltwater in it. The swim spa's have nothing on us!

Sweet if you could just deliver my new tank to my house it would be greatly appreciated. I will tell my daughter she has to move out now so this can go in her room.

I clicked on the link fully thinking there were going to be pics of a little itty bitty tank

I should really know better by now :rofl:

That looks awesome Jason.

Well, we are rounding the corner on the Nano. We have the top on her, and by the weekend, the bottom. It sounds routine, but it takes MANPOWER to flip this one around. Here are some pic's, enjoy!

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

Kirk,

It looks that way, but there is a 3" space above and below the 2 pieces of acrylic. We put them in to help the .500" black panel resist the water preasure. The teeth are all glued to the top as well, for strength. It sucks that black acrylic has gone up so much price wise. It is hovering around double what clear is. You will see much more "skinning" of thicker tanks with 1/4" black in the future. I don't like to do it, but is pricing a 3/4" black back tank right out of reach for anyone. We are skinning the "Nano", and the guy is a multi-kagillonare.

Back