New picture of my Bengal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fishgills

She's 1/2 Asian Leopard cat and 1/2 Egyptian Mau she's an F-2.
mycat.jpg

Awesome Cat.

I have a silver bengal that I recused from a cattery a few years ago. Here is a picture of her.

msmeow.jpg

Last edited:
Sophie and our cat are getting a long great. They eat breakfast together and all. So all is good.....

oh you want to see more pictures of Sophie? :)

Here are 3 more of her... she's about 3 and 1/2 months old in these pictures.

First one is her first bath....
sophiebath.jpg

Next one is an outside shot:
sophieoutside.jpg

Next one is Christmas day with a new toy:
sophietoy.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, she's a great dog....very mild temperament, laid back and loves people. well most of the time she loves people. she's not very keen on people just coming up to her and grabbing onto her which most people do. she likes her space and likes to be respected. sounds weird but true.

ohh yeah i bet.
but who could resist trying to not give her a hug :).
you should make a thread about her and post tons of pictures dood !! i really really like her :oops: :)

mattseattle said:
yeah, she's a great dog....very mild temperament, laid back and loves people. well most of the time she loves people. she's not very keen on people just coming up to her and grabbing onto her which most people do. she likes her space and likes to be respected. sounds weird but true.

That is a very strong personality trait with chows, be very careful as she gets bigger and stronger when kids approach her that she doesn't know very well. I'm only warning you because I spent the longest day of my life with my daughter in the hospital after her gramma's dog (a very friendly chow, whom she knew, but not well) tried to tear her face half off. She had to get 36 stitches in her little beautiful little 3 year old face. It's not worth any kind of risk! But she is a very cute puppy!

Those cats are amazing!

Susie :)

what a sad story Susie... I hate to hear things like that especially when it comes to a breed as wonderful as a chow. In the 1980's the chow's got a really bad name when everyone in the world wanted one and people were breeding them with other breeds and not even thinking about genetics. It bred alot of 'undesirable' traits into the breed. Responsible breeders are now working on bringing the breed back to the way it once was. We did a ton of research and visited a lot of breeders to find the puppy we wanted. She is also enrolled in obedience class and we are socializing her with everyone we can find. Hopefully that will help with the somewhat aggressive nature of the Chow.

Krish - yeah they are wonderful dogs. I'll try not to post too many pictures of her - just for you! :)

Krish - yeah they are wonderful dogs. I'll try not to post too many pictures of her - just for you!

LOL...It's all good Matt!;)

Sorry fishgills for hijacking your thread a bit...Did Gabby post here? Oh yeah...That's why:lol:

Back