• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Products!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
We've had several new products come into the store recently.....

New inexpensive 12oz containers of pelleted carbon for $6.99

Hydor Evolution Pico pumps

Perfect for adding flow to those nano tanks. We have the 180gph model currently, for $24.99. We will be getting the 300gph models shortly.
pico-evo-mag-1.jpg

Ecoxotic's PAR38 LED bulb

This bulb is awesome. 3 x 6500k and 2 x 455nm blue LEDs, 40º beam angle. We currently have one of these, priced at $119.99.
remote_image_949_0.jpg

6850_sidehr.jpg

AquaticLife Internal Mini Skimmer 115

AWESOME little skimmer! This thing kicks butt, great for any tank under 30gals, AND its affordable! We have several in stock at $59.99.
AK01114-2.jpg

Eshopps Super Spy Coral Viewer

Want to take good look-down photos? This is the first step. I personally like the round design of this, takes up a little less room then the big square models. We have these at $29.99.
ES-19300.jpg

Reed's Mariculture AquaThrive Pellets

The only pellet to contain polychaete worms. Our fish love this food. Comes in 3 sizes to suit most needs - .5mm(perfect for ORA's baby mandarins and nano gobies), 1mm and 1.5mm. We have all sizes in stock at $9.99.
aquathrive-nourish-marine.jpg

Elos Expert Line Phosphate test

Features increased sensativity/lower test range and easier to ID color changes. We have these in stock right now, priced at $49.99
ctestpo4h.jpg

elos-po4-expert-line-420x133.jpg

Last edited:
Nice list of products.

I've been using the Aquatic Life mini skimmer on my 40b for quite some time now. I love it. It's always skimming like crazy and has kept my tank in great shape.

Back