• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Reef Nutrition R.O.E!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jamita

Need any Reef Nutrition? We are fully stocked! Also, new to the Reef Nutrition Line is R.O.E. (Real Oceanic Eggs). It is primarily Atlantic cod eggs. Its refrigerated and has no need of rinsing or thawing. Highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way! Come see us feed our tanks, the fish and inverts go crazy for it!

Available in 6oz $20.99 and 16oz $40.99

Stay tuned, another new product we will begin to get from Reef Nutrition is Tigger Feast! These are just the same old Tigger Pods but in a concentrated, non-live form.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    31.7 KB
This food is great you guys! I have been seeing a lot of "finicky" fish eat the R.O.E. Anthias go crazy and even had a pair of cleaner wrasses, that had just arrived, taking it.

Last edited:
This food is great you guys! I have been seeing a lot of "finicky" fish eat the R.O.E. Anthias go crazy and even had a pair of cleaner wrasses, that had just arrived, taking it.

Would this be a food my yellow banded pipe fish be interested in?

I feed it to my Blue line and it loves it. When it eats the eggs it pops them then spits out the casing, kind of fun to watch.

Back