New San Diego Guy lingering around

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

davemorris

Just thought I would pop in to check the site out. Got the recommendation while working in the Digital Aquatics booth at Reef-A-Palooza a couple weeks ago. I own a 300g display tank and had to dismantle it due to a move. I have not yet been able to set it back up and I am going through major withdrawals. Hopefully it will be back up very soon. I will try to post details up here when I do get it going again. I am also the Vice President of the San Diego Marine Aquarium Society.

Welcome to RF !!

You will find this a friendly community with people willing to help.

Welcome to the forum!!! :welcome:. Hope you enjoy it here and if you have any old pictures of the tank, post them up! It would be nice to see pics of a tank that size. :)

I will have to dig up some shots and post them. Of course that is just going to make me want to get it set up that much faster.

Hey Dave good to see you made it aboard, I believe it was me you were talking to at the cali show, big guy with to much grey hair!!

lol

Mojo

Yes, I figured that was you. I told you I would check out the site and here I am!

I am hoping to start work on my 300g tank as soon as I get back from Nairobi which will be Dec. 14th. I would love to get the system filled before Christmas. That makes for good Christmas presents.

Back