• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Sponsor liaison

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Premiumaq

RF Sponsor
Hi everyone!

My name is Josh, and from now on I'll be working this forum on behalf of Premium Aquatics. I was unaware that we had this forum until now, so it has been poorly maintained. I'll work on correcting that immediately!

If you haven't heard of Premium Aquatics, may I recommend taking a moment to check us out?

We're a small group of dedicated hobbyists with a huge warehouse and the drive to keep prices low for the average consumer. Do a little comparison shopping between us and the other major online retailers, and you'll see.

If you haven't signed up for Premium's email list yet, visit our homepage and enter your email address into the signup box on the right-hand side of the page. You'll get advance notice of our sales, as well as members-only discounts that are only announced via the email newsletters.

Check back for bi-weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-ORDER-RELATED questions, comments, or concerns. (I do not have direct access to our ordering system, as I work remotely.) I can help to find answers and to facilitate communication between customers and Premium. Consider me your DIRECT LINE to Premium Aquatics!

I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium customer!
Josh

WOW! Cool! I haven't ordered from you in about 8 years but will give the site a look!

Back