• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New stuff 2/5-2/9

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Three shipments coming in this week:

Bali Fish-Tuesday (More Dragon Face Pipes and Yasa Hashe Gobies)
LA Wholesale-Friday (Including a restock of the ever popular Prawn Eggs)
New AquaCulture Source-Friday (Incredible Ricordea Yumas, Zoas, Acroporas)
We are really excited about this new source as the corals we are bringing in should be very colorfull and AFFORDABLE!

Bali Fish-
Should be in our tanks by 5pm tuesday evening.

45-green chromis
8-banded pipefish
16-dragon face pipefish
2-carpet anemone S. kentii
1-Lg. black Angler Antenarius pictus
1-med sargasum angler
10-threadfin cardinal
2-maroon clown small
1-whitetail spotted dottyback
1-banded dottyback
6-twinspot blenny
6-white ray goby (yasa hashe)
2-pairs white ray goby (yasa hashe w/shrimp)
6-fire fish dartfish
2-bullseye jawfish
2-mustache jawfish
4-black coral goby
1-medium panther grouper
1-white/red goby
2-mantis shrimp
2-small powder blue tang
2-filament fin fairy wrasse
2-black leopard wrasse

Last edited:
The powder blue tangs are 3.5" and are $69.99. OMG the black angler is cool. He's about 10"!! I'll post some pics once we get him tanked. We have more dragon faced pipes then we know what to do with...and the price is back down to $29.99. There are also a couple nice peacock mantis shrimp. They are roughly 4"...very cool for a smaller species tank.

Hey Cy that powder blue started eating and still eating all algea growing on the aquarium floor. He finished one side pretty quick. looks very healthy! thanks.

okay the one of the 2 species of jawfishes are tigers the other one i'm still at a loss as to exactly what they are. the are very, very similar to duskys but didnt come from the carribean(where duskys are from). there are some similar looking jaws from the indo-pacific....i just cant find anything on them. the new pseudochromis we recieved is pretty cool......it is very similar to an allani pseudo. but differs in color. the book i.d. it as Pseudochromis cf. allani. he is about 2" and is mostly a steely blue/grey with almost flesh colored dots on each scale and the caudal peduncle is white and the caudal fin is translucent white......ooohhh i almost forgot he has a red dot in each pelvic fin as well. i'm guessing he is going to be a bit of a bruiser when he is larger.

p.s: why is the neon sailfin gudgeon still here???????? this guy is sooooo freakin' awsomely rad (i can't find enough adjectives right now......) this is the only one i have seen that is out and about most of the day and eating EVERYTHING. he is silver with a blueish wash (depending on lighting)a little yellow in the fins and body and has as his name suggests a sweet sailfin when he flicks it up. alright i guess thats my 2 cents for now

Here's the LA Wholsale Order List. It will be in thursday evening. Some nice items, but as seems our luck lately, a lot of items we ordered got zero'd. I can see that I'm overdue to head down there and handpick an order...and crack the whip:D J/K...about the whip part anyway.

3-bartlett's anthias
1-male ventralis anthias
10-threadfin (longspine) cardinals
1-sm porcupine puffer
1-lg metallic foxface
1-med blue tang
1-med yellow tang
1-special blastomussa wellsi
50lb Tonga Branch Rock

We also added cleaner items to our orders this week. They should be coming friday along with the new Aquaculture order. Any of you looking to put a larger order of cleaner items (snails, crabs, nudis, peppermints) together just contact me. I can work out prices as good as Reeftopia and you can avoid the wait and see the health of your organisms. Minimum $100 purchase.

I also fragged up a nice green candycane coral. Frags range from $6.99-29.99. I fragged the blue Acropora gomezi as well. One left at $39.99 and one at $59.99. There is also a small colony at $99.99. Yesterday, I broke up a killer neon green and yellow zoanthid. There are pieces ranging from $14.99-29.99.

Back