• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Stuff!! 4/15-4/19

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Hi All,

We have ORA fish and coral coming tuesday this week. I also ordered Tonga corals but we have no idea if the shipment will actually show. Here's whats coming from ORA on tuesday. I'll post the Tonga list if it makes it here.

You may have noticed that our skimmer selection dried up for a few weeks. Octopus skimmers have been on backorder for over a month. They finally shipped out to us today. We should see the new needle wheel models as well as one of the Pro 250's early next week. We also received a Bubble Master 200 last friday. The 250's and new 300's are available, on a few days notice, by special order. 160's are a few weeks out. An ATB Small Cone is scheduled to arrive later this month. Euro-Reef stuff is still available, but we have decided to make it special order only for the time being.

ORA-

2-naked ocellaris clowns
1-canary blenny
2-neon goby
4-banggai cardinal
2-orchid dottyback
6-fighting conch
2-first grade color maxima clam
1-gold maxima clam
2-first grade green maxima clam
2-pom pom xenia
1-verde acropora NEW!
1-pearlberry acro
2-hawkins acro Both Available!
1-phils granulosa Price Dropped!
1-purple edge monti cap
2-monti spongodes Cool!
3-blue tortuosa
1-pink pocillopora
3-green stylophora
2-blue millepora
3-purple tricolor valida
4-marshall island purple/green

Thanks!

Of course the price on phils granulosa drops after I just bought it this weekend. :p jj, worth every penny.

Any idea how the verde acropora looks?

You got the new lower price if you bought it this weekend:p I lowered it thursday last week. I haven't been at the store today but if its still there wednesday afternoon I'll post about it.

Tonga is here!!

We received:

150-Asst Nano Zoanthid Rocks Prices range from $9.99-$24.99 with most of them being $19.99. Some have begun opening and the colors are fantastic!

1-yellow leather
1-neon green sinularia finger leather
1-beautiful lavendar and green large rhodactis mushroom rock
1-bullseye mushroom rock
1-lg orange zoanthid
1-lg neon yellow zoanthid
19- assorted color acroporas Most are $49.99. Blues, yellows, pinks, greens, purples, tables, stags etc.
1-pink stylophora
1-pink birdsnest
2-black sun coral
1-organ pipe
1-green pavona maldivensis
1-small acanthastrea echinata
1-medium acanthastrea echinata
1-blue goniopora

Last edited:
Of course the price on phils granulosa drops after I just bought it this weekend. :p jj, worth every penny.

Any idea how the verde acropora looks?

Its brown undertones w/ a green hue. The polyps are neon green. The tips have a little purple to them. The corallites are small and smooth rather than sharp or cup shaped. Its branchy kind of like an Austrailian Delicate. The branches are not quite as thin or as close together.

Back