New tank!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jetaero

Fish Geek
I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome tank and all the help to Jonas with Blue Sierra! Here's a pic of it, awaiting it's currently being constructed stand.

Front on:
52.jpg

From behind:
51.jpg

-Josh-:cool:

Last edited:
Nice Josh!

HOw will you get rock in there? Looks like small holes on top. Seaclear? TruVue?

Best,
Ilham

HA! Fish only... No... it's going to be full reef. And yes, it's a sea clear aquarium. As for the rock... it's only a matter of having it of the right size. The holes in the top are 12"x20".

HA! Fish only... No... it's going to be full reef. And yes, it's a sea clear aquarium. As for the rock... it's only a matter of having it of the right size. The holes in the top are 12"x20".

-Josh-

Well then...Get to work!!!!(LOL) Should be nice. Is that the room you will be setting it up in? That would be cool to have a fish room that size:)

josh keep posting the pics as it goes. looks like an awsome setup.

Hey Josh, when do I get an invite to come and see this massive thing. Looks like a great room, is that your living room?

when you bring the torch, the hammer and some frag that Josh liked :p :lol: .... just joking, but you can come to my place anytime :D .

Hopefully it will be up and running in the next 1-2 months... And you can come by and check it out for sure when it's setup charlie. :D

The room, is a finished room, above our new garage. :D

hopefully no one will ever jump one of the pool balls into the tank=) ahah cant wait to see ur tank up and running!...cant wait tosee me up and running either=P need to get off my lazy butt and enjoy the weather....haha

Indeed on all of those! I've still got to finish painting the stand for the 225, which is still sitting on the floor! :|

Looks great Josh. I can't wait to see it up and running. BTW that looks like an awsome room to hang out in.:cool:

Brian

Back