New to Reefing

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Truziel

Hello!

My name is Joshua and I'm just getting into reefing. I'm currently researching everything I can about the subject. I bought a cheap 110g tank the other week and am currently designing my sump and stand. Though I don't have any plans of starting to cycle till mid-summer. I love how much there is to be learned here and I hope to be able to give back to the reefing community.

Kind regards,

Joshua

Hey Joshua, Welcome to Reef Frontiers. Glad to have you. We look forward to following along with your build. Post pics and info as you go along.
There is a lot of info in the threads here. Read read read...and then ask any questions you still have.
Again, welcome.

Sweet welcome aboard!
Lots to learn!!!! R u doing reef, fish and rock, or aggressive?
-d

Hey Joshua, another BIG WELCOME to Reef Frontiers. Nice to have another neighbor to the North on board.

Cheers, Todd

Thank you for the big welcome everyone!

Sweet welcome aboard!
Lots to learn!!!! R u doing reef, fish and rock, or aggressive?
-d

I'll be doing a reef, starting with Clown fish as my friend is a breeder then putting in a rose bubble tip anemone for it to host.

regards,
Joshua

Last edited:
images

Welcome aboard, Joshua. Just take it slow and ask plenty of questions. We have a knowledgable bunch of people willing to help you with any questions you may have. It's a fun and interesting hobby. The key to success is taking it slow, slow, slow.

Hey don't listen to the rest of these people.....this hobby isn't fun and will strip your money from your wallet. Quit now befor it's to late........JK. This is a great site full of "interesting ", yet helpful people. You will learn a lot here. Have fun and enjoy the hobby.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's tons of good info here. and lots of super friendly and helpful people..

don't be shy about asking questions most people here are pretty friendly.

It's a very friendly forum with great info everywhere! I have recently found a 29g biocube and am going to set it up to cycle in a few weeks, then transfer over to my 110g end of the summer >.< very exciting and I can't wait to use all that I have learned over the last 4 months.

I am having trouble uploading pictures to my album here. I have a limit of 19k... which I am unable to get my pictures to be of decent quality. Will this go up in time, or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Back