New to RF

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tatert5

Hi all,

My wife and I are new to RF. Decided this year to get into reef tanking and have not looked back since. Just wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to bouncing ideas around with you all.

Kevin & Erin

Well let me be the first to welcome you to our peice of the internet ocean. This is a great place to get information in a timely and friendly manner. We look forward to seeing you around the boards.

What is your current set up?

Welcome to Reef Frontiers, I am glad you both are here, and hope you keep coming back. This is a great place and the people are nice and friendly.
Steve

Welcome guys! I'm glad you joined the " RF family". You won't regret it! Feel free to ask whatevers on your mind no matter how silly or simple you may think it is ( We won't think it is silly) and we all take pleasure in helping out one another.

Welcome Kevin & Erin, Looks kike we have another south ender. I have found so much information on here, and everyone is very helpfull and kind. Look forward to your posts, and maybe we can hookup sometime....

Ken

Krish, to someone who doesn't know what you are talking about, you might seem a little wierd.

LOL, but you know what I am talking about and who doesn't will eventually learn (LOL) Sorry about about hijacking your thread Kevin and Erin. It happens a lot here...I just couldn't let this one pass up!

Welcome Kevin & Erin!

After trying several message boards out there I finally found this one; now it's the only one I visit. People are friendly, helpful, smart (some of them), and best of all really weird. By the way Ken, they might as well get used to Krish now. After all, he's normal compared to Jiddy. :)

Clayton

Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy it here...

clayswim said:
People are friendly, helpful, smart (some of them),
I'm one of the dummies.... :lol:

MikeS

Welcome !!! Question since you live in Tacoma WA Will you be coming to the PSAS frag swap this saturday ? You would probably love it :)

I agree, might be too late of a post to see, but memberships are being renewed, and what a great time to get to see alot of items and people. Look at the Puget Sound Aquarium Society forum for information.

Won't be able to go to the frag swap....have other things going on atm. We appreciate the warm welcome tho. You asked about our setup:

90G Glass tank
120 lbs live rock
RH200 Refugium with skimmer
CL650 Chiller
Maristar Lighting...2 500W 10k w/ actinic

Coral wise we have primarily softies now. Getting to that point where we are keeping our eyes open for those choice pieces we can't live without.

Fish...Powder brown, Niger Trigger, Green Chrom, Regal, Dragon Goby, Lawnmower, Madarin, Coral Beauty, Flame, Gold Stripe Maroon.

Honestly, I can't remember the specific manufacturer. We got it from Paul at Indoor Reef in Tacoma....so whoever he uses. I think it is a local guy tho.

Back