New to sw

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dmmz

Hi all, I am new to sw only two weeks in looking for all the information I can get so I signed up here.

You picked a great forum to get info from. Many great and freindly members here. You will get all the info you need here just ask. And remember we LOVE pics, so start a build thread of your tank and include pics. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers. Any question you have, any issue you might go thru, there will be info here on it. Search the forums, read all the threads in the "New to Reefing" forum. There are a lot of great threads about every question you may have. And ask anything you need to. There are many members willing and happy to help.
Again welcome and tell us more about the system you have now.

Thanks this should be my fifth post and I will be able to see and post pictures now. I have been reading a lot and found out I need to do a ton more but I will get there

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it! Tons of useful info and people here. :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I have been learning a lot from everybody and reading all the time. I will put up some pictures soon so I can get some options on its setup thanks for the help all

Back