New to the club and wanted to say hi and give something away!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ReefLogic

I am Android
Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone here. I have a 24x24x24 with 15g sump, reef octopus skimmer, uv sterilizer (turbo twist), corallife aqualight pro 250 DE HQI with Pheonix 14k and PC actinics, quiet one 4000 return, 2x K3's in tank for flow. Lights are on timers and PC's run for 12hrs, MH for 10.

I have been in the hobby for about 3 years or so. Had FW for 8 years before making the change to SW. I have mixed feelings about this hobby. It is rewarding and frusterating at the sametime. I love learning more and more about reefkeeping, and enjoy activities and competitions involving reef keeping as a whole.

Current stock in cube:

Fish:
Hippo tang
Lawnmower blenny
Melenarus wrasse
4 neon gobies
4 pigmy gobies
picking up another huma huma and niger triggers in the next day or 2
Snowflake eel

Inverts:
Serpant starfish
Marble starfish
Sand sifting starfish
Around 50 hermits
50 or so snails of mixed variation
2 tigertail cucumbers (had one but it split and seems to be getting ready to do it again)

Coral:
80+ different zoa's
Dendro
Duncans
Hammer
Tyree tri color
Cali tort
Various ricordia
Superman yuma
Fungia farm
Devils hand
Toadstool
A little GSP
Rainbow milli
Some kind of super bright digi
A couple various acro's....mostly tri color variations
And a few others that I can't think of right now.

6-12-10BH1.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to RF, love the Zoa above, what is it?

great people here, Ive learned all I know ( still newbie) from these folks

Sorry guys, had to remove the give away after PM from BOD member. Will try to put another one up after I get some communication going with them to make sure this is up to forum polocies and standards

It is a blue hornet, I was giving a polyp away for my intoduction. Will work on still doing so but have to get it cleared by the board first

Well give me a few here to meet my requirements or sort out a give away with the BOD and you will have action at one.....29 more days.:|

Oh no worries from me, that can be for a reefer close enough to actually get it LOL
Ill get one along the way somewhere

They are getting more and more popular, so I am sure you will find em soon.

welcome to rf. do you have any full tank shots? it sounds like you tank is packed.

Cool... Welcome... glad your here lots of good people, even more good info.. feel free to ask away..

I wounder why you have had frustration? In my years ive had nothing but love and joy... with my tanks... again to each is own.. when i dropped a 5gallon bucket there wasnt anything peaceful coming outta my mouth but... we all learned...

Just make sure your not learning with Life... dont take the micro organisms for granted..

again.. Welcome!

Aw a fellow nube to the site.

This place looks pretty sweet at a glance.

Looking forward to the "give away"

I can't do the give away. I recieved a PM telling me "no no". I agree....this place looks pretty sweet.

Back