new toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks guys, yeah it is in real good shape i orderd a front end bushing kit today and after that it will need some new bumpers then it will be basicaly perfect

i forgot to mention it is pretty fast to. the guy we bought it from was planning on dragging it but he wasn't to mechanically inclined and it was the usual story of dumping massive amounts of money into a project and then losing intrest. his loss our gain

i will post some i kinda want to detail it first. it is not all that pretty it is a 69 302 .60 over 10.5:1 forged pistons 280 duration cam 512 lift. rough idle burns rubber, just not to pretty

very nice... but I'll hold out till I find my fastback....
I just bought my wife her 62 vw bug so she told me if i FIND MY MUSTANG ...i CAN GET IT..

very nice... but I'll hold out till I find my fastback....
I just bought my wife her 62 vw bug so she told me if i FIND MY MUSTANG ...i CAN GET IT..

good luck with the fastback. i really want one as well, this is sort of a stepping stone for the fastback. it seems you can't even touch one for under 20k

i will post some i kinda want to detail it first. it is not all that pretty it is a 69 302 .60 over 10.5:1 forged pistons 280 duration cam 512 lift. rough idle burns rubber, just not to pretty

Go Before Show
biggthumpup.gif

Back