Newbie saying hey!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NW Fish Dude

RF Premium Member
Hi everyone. My name is Robert. Just found this forum through Reef Central, and am glad I did! I have a 65 g reef tank that's been up and running for a little over two months. So far so good. I have about 100# of live rock, a trio of Picasso Perculas, and a Midas Blenny that all seem to be doing quite well. I also have a few small corals with a Duncan, Aussie Elegance, along with a couple Lord Acon and Zoas frags. Using RODI and water parameters all holding steady after the initial cycle which took about 3-4 weeks or more. Anyway, glad to be here and find a place to learn a lot more about this addictive hobby.

Welcome Robert!! :welcome: Glad you decided to join us!! I hope you enjoy it here...Kinda hard not to as the site is full of great information and great members so stick around and see for yourself! :)

Welcome! Most of the early posters are from the Pac North but we greatly encourage all visitors to join and have quite a collection of national and international members. We also encourage posting pictures and information from travels. I posted some from Russia a few years ago on my trip to vistit my wife in St. Petersberg.

Back