Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jennyf78

;) new to forum but not to reef keeping, alittle about myself, i live in southern oregon, ive been keeping corals for about 6 years. all kinds exept sps's i mostly like lps's. i love the beauty of the hobbie. in my apartment im only able to have 20 gallons. so i have a 10 gallon set up. and another 10 off to the side for future set up. you can read what i have set up in my tank in my signature at the bottom of this messege. this forum looks great, look foward to chatting with anyone.

Welcome to RF Jenny! You were right...This forum is great! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here as everyone is so friendly! Look forward to seeing you around here:)

Welcome Jenny!!! We are always happy to have new people signing in here. And, having someone that has a few years of experience is just another bonus!!! :) Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

welcome to RF doodette :), this is a great place with awesome people that are always willing to help .
i hope we get to see pictures of your tank.
lps corals are awesome hehe :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes! i will post some pics soon. my avatar is a picture of my sun coral. which i love. it has spawned in my tank a couple of times in just the couple of months ive had it.

Back