NFL Playoffs week 1

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Meche

Kole Trickle
Were they really who we thought they were? You-bettcha!

Playoff time! Good job Bears and Chargers ;)

The packers will be there next year :rolleyes:

Regular season wins:
Chrisdaphish 5
Meche 4
Little Luey 2
Reefdaddy1 2
Charlie 2
Diablo 1
Aquatic Guru 1
Gabby 1

Congrats Chrisdaphish winner of the first annual Reef frontiers.com NFL pickem' bowl. :cool:

OK, so here are the rules for the playoffs:
Each week you pick two teams (except superbowl week only pick 1 team). If your team wins, then you get their score in points. If they loose, you get zero points. The person with the most points after the superbowl, wins. A tiebreaker will be to guess the combined points of the superbowl.

Week 1 games
Kansas City at Indianapolis
Dallas at Seattle
NY Jets at New England
NY Giants at Philadelphia

spongebob thats never going to happen...i think you got to much grease from the crabby patties that you make down in ocean to think the seahawks have a chance to score on the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HA HA

spongebob thats never going to happen...i think you got to much grease from the crabby patties that you make down in ocean to think the seahawks have a chance to score on the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HA HA

Best team? Who? Dallas? Now that is funny. I cant wipe the tears from my eyes. OMG> Dallas the best team in the NFL? LMAO

LOL!! :lol:.

Best team? Who? Dallas? Now that is funny. I cant wipe the tears from my eyes. OMG> Dallas the best team in the NFL? LMAO

When I was 11 or 12 I got my father a ball-cap that was blue and gray and screen printed on the front were the words "I hate the Dallas Cowboys" :lol: He still thinks it was the best present he ever got.

And check out this guy. :lol:

Here you go chris. You can put this in your signature for the year. It's the golden football!

muahah! i win=)

alrighty my picks for playoffs season one! i hope i get lucky;)

Kansas City (gasp!)
Seattle (gasp!)

yuuhuuu i won !!! :p :lol: .
now what i game that was for the Seahawks !!
we made it.... for a moment we were so gonna loose but then cachao :lol: we were back in the game ........yuuhhuuu !!!

sorry doods to much eximent about my seahawks hehe

Back