Not Agian!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cwby416

Born again Reefer
Looks like most of Puyallup, spanaway and Grahm are in blackout status yet agian!! :( I'm on gen, but my phone is down so no internet.....using my phone for my RF fix....

Last edited:
ok false alarm just came back on....well after that last one, I'm taking no chances and firing up my gen right away! only out 3 hours, but it was the strangest thing! all the way from 512 and Canyon to grahm was dark only a couple small grids that I could see on the way home...I'm getting pretty quick at setting up all the cords through out the house :lol:

Nice work Randy, soon we can start calling you "The Reef Saver". Lets hope it doesnt turn into a routine thing with the power outages.

lol "the Reef Savor" or as my neighbors call me the "noise maker"

Pretty sad when I asked for extention cords for x-mas, and got them!!! :D

haha extension cords for x-mas, too funny=) i hope ur power stays on! i think i woudl cry if i went through another weeklong blackout

I know how you feel. I have my generator gassed up and all my extension cords ready for deployment. I also have a roll of duct tape to seal the windows that I have to crack to run the cords into the house and back out the back to power the septic tank pump too!

Since the big storm, we have lost power a couple of times now for about 3 or 4 hours or so at a time. Of course you never know how long it going to be so I pretty much jump now and start the process when the lights go out.

Pretty sad when I asked for extention cords for x-mas, and got them!!! :D

Santa brought some ext. cords to my house this year too!
(Actually, it wasn't Santa, it was my Mom--She's waaaaaay better than Santa!)

She found some sweet ones (from QVC, I think)--very long, very heavy gauge, with inline receptacles spaced throughout the cord....
so you can plugin a few non-essential items (fridge, lights, heat, etc.) throughout the house before the cord reaches the fish tank....;)

(look at me, bragging about extension cords:p ...another symptom of reefer-madness?!?!)

Back