Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Before you read this please bear in mind, I never said I was President.:oops:

Here is note from Michael.

PNWMAS MEMBER

My Photo Gallery

hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
Are you still the club Pres.?
If not too late I guess.

We down here at the PNWMAS have recieved word that in August of 2007 there will be a Coral Farmers Market being held at the Portland International Airport area. The same group that has done the ones in S.F. and in L.A. We want to let you know about this incase any of you are interested in making the trip down for the event. But as of right now we are trying to get the finalized wording from them. If you think that the club would be interested please get back to me so I can keep you in the loop.

Thanks Mike Wilson PNWMAS Public Relations Officer and member

Come Check Us Out

Michael7979
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michael7979
Find More Posts by Michael7979
Add Michael7979 to Your Buddy List

I wanted to share this with group. I am not going to hide any cards. I am still hoping that everyone can work together. This was a nice gesture from Portland Club.
Ed:)

Yes, I thought that would be a fun outing for the month of August since we just have informal get togethers if anything in July and August. I perfect time for a caravan!

I let Mike know to be sure to give us all the info.. :)

Will be fun!

Should have more info. around the end of Feb., as they hope to have the website up and all details finalized.

Thanks

I want to see Portland people here more..

Michael,
Why don't you guys ask Chuck (Mtdewman) if you can have a forum area here? That way you guys could share more easily.
Its just a Idea.
Ed:)

Thanks for the offer and I can run it by the group/club.

But I think since we just went thru a bunch of things in the last year to make our site www.pnwmas.org . I'm not sure what kinda response I'm likely to get. No offense but, we hate to say it but we are pretty happy with our own site and our own little control of things. Having some issues with other hosting sites/forums caused us to do this and I think the group is pretty happy with our 'home' at this point.

I know some of us do occasionally come up here and visit and any and all of you are more then welcome to stop by!!

Just got word that the CFM has been moved from the 11th of August to the 4th of August. Just letting you know.

Ed Hahn? My husband David and I used to work with an Ed Hahn at Pioneer Human Svcs in Seattle. Is that you? :)

Ed Hahn is from the Tri-Cities. Or at least this Ed Hahn. He's the crazy guy at the meetings with the camera. You won't be able to miss him. :)

I saw that...lol

Ed Hahn is from the Tri-Cities. Or at least this Ed Hahn. He's the crazy guy at the meetings with the camera. You won't be able to miss him. :)

Colleen is the Crazy Woman that organizes those meetings:razz: . No, Colleen is right though. I live in Tri-cities, Washington. I lived in Illinois before that. :)

OK just to give a little update. the website is up and tickets can be purchased there.

www.nw-cfm.com

Just wondering is there any LFS up here that might be interested in getting a booth for the show? Because that is a possiblity,(check website). I would like to see what you guys have for shops up there but I very rarely make it that far north.

Thanks for your time.

Recieved an email from Tyree today and he said that there will be some real progress on the NW-CFM website in the first days of June. they just finished the Bay area event, (which was 5-20), and are gearing up to come to the NW.

He also said he has picked up several local shops/companies that have shown interest in particapating in the event. Also has at least one vendor from down south that has agreed to come to Portland. Sounds like things are picking up.

Stay tuned and watch the website in the first part of June for more info..

Back