November Meeting - 11/14, 7 PM, Post Falls

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Just your RF friendly reminder - lets see a ton of new faces!!

This month we are talking softies, softie fragging, and all the fun that goes with it! We may even frag Randy & Deanne's kenya tree for some practice!

I've started a thread for you to post any questions or knowledge you may have to contribute here - http://spcdareefs.org/forum/index.php?topic=23.0

See ya next Saturday!

I think Deanna posted something about setting up an extra tank, to float some corals in, in the event of a mini frag swap as well....though I coulda been imagining things. I no longer have any soft corals to bring. Wish I still had my large toadstool leather. We could've had some fun chopping that up!! If there's another tank set up, maybe others could bring some soft corals that they want fragged!! I'm going to try and make it. If I do, I'll bring some of my fragging supplies.

I think Deanna posted something about setting up an extra tank, to float some corals in, in the event of a mini frag swap as well....though I coulda been imagining things. I no longer have any soft corals to bring. Wish I still had my large toadstool leather. We could've had some fun chopping that up!! If there's another tank set up, maybe others could bring some soft corals that they want fragged!! I'm going to try and make it. If I do, I'll bring some of my fragging supplies.

Yes we do have any extra tank set up that bags can float in!!
Deanne

Back