November Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brianblack

November meeting??? Anyone?? Steve suggested to have it Marine fish in Sciota? Dates maybe have it as the Anthony Calfo meet????? - FYI Tim is selling complete system -- 90 w mh 2x150

Hey all the all sorry I missed all the fun... But in case you guys dont see the other thread I posted in.

Sorry I have not been around guys, My wife has been diagnosed with a serious problem and we been traveling back and forth to the hospital in Danville Pa...

Her surgury date is set for Dec 8th and we have been going nuts traveling for all the tests...

This is why I have not been around... My poor tank is even suffering as I have had quite a few losses because I just dont have the time to do anything.

I going to do a 50% water change in about an hour and give it a good vacuum to get most of the detreius(sp) out,an clean the algae off the glass that has built up.

By the way, I warned you all about that Zenia... sryder,akaatomic ... :)

Last edited:
ed let us know if you need help with the tank.
steve

Well seems like down to ED, Steve, Ben and I maybe some new ones along the way - Lets pick a date -- any fine for me - Ben Nov 17 Anthony Calfo is a SF it is a Fri 5-9 I think.

I am off that whole weekend so what ever day is good for me.

What's up guys. I've been traveling for the last two weeks, so I haven't been around to post. Ed, sorry to hear the news. Good luck. The xenia is taking off nicely, although I did some aquascaping the other night and now all of my xenia is drooping. Is xenia easy to stress out? I was in Aruba two weeks ago (I took some underwater pics). I brought home 50lbs of dry base rock. haha. The entire north shore is acres of cool rocks and old corals, so I threw some in the suitcase. The wife was less than pleased. So, all of the rock adding stressed everyone out, but it was worth it. I'll try to make it on the 17th, but that's a tough one. Did you guys plan a meeting for November or are you planning to meet at SF?

How did the Calfo thing go? Has the SF menu gotten better? Things are quiet here. I'm working on an auto top-off, I picked up a dog-faced puffer and my coraline is really starting to take hold. I get the feeling that I'm going to go straight to "It's everywhere". I guess that's how it happens.

Calfo went OK. Told us how to take pictures in the aquarium. As for SF and a menu well still a little weal but had gotten in some Acros but had to be there early to get good ones. I thought I was early just an hour after opening but too late. Did get a frag of a green one. Steve got a frag of a cats paw. Yes and the coraline will be everywhere. Keep up with it on the glass else you won't be able to see in!!

The club seems to be going but seem to have a 'core' of maybe 6. There are others but we will have to see how the turn out goes. Dominated by girls;} I figure we may get together in Dec some time for some frags.

Back