November PSAS meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
For our November event the PSAS is excited to bring in Joe Yaiullo, Curator and Co-founder of the Atlantis Marine World in Riverhead, NY. The Atlantis Marine World’s Coral Reef Exhibit is the largest all-living , closed system Coral display in the Western Hemisphere. Joe will talk about fish breeding and provide insight into captive reef keeping. He will also be presenting video of recent fish and coral spawning in the Atlantis Marine World reef exhibit.

Joe is donating some coral frags from his prized Aquarium that will be raffled after the talk. Don't miss out on your chance to own a piece of Atlantis Marine coral.

More information on Joe and the aquarium can be found at :

http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/about-facts-people.html#joe

Please join us in welcoming Joe to the PSAS

When?
November 21st, 2009 (1:00 - 5:00 PM)

Where?
Meridian Grange Hall #265
15422 SE 272nd St.
Kent, WA 98042-4231

Cool, I know Joe from the ancient days - It will be good to see him again. Oh darn it, I'll be in California that week. I always seem to miss the speaker meetings lately.

Do you have to be a member before the meeting to enter the raffle? Can you join that day and enter?

RAFFLE CORALS
Joe from Atlantis Marine World has sent PSAS a bunch of coral directly out of his 20k tank. You can get a chance to own one of these pieces by coming to the meeting. We will be raffling off the coral after Joe speaks about his aquarium. Raffle is for members only, but that's easy just sign up at the door. Meeting details can be found here http://thepsas.org/forum/portal.php
Raffle tickets will be $3 ea, 4 for $10 and 10 for $20. Winners drawn get their choice until we are out of stuff to give away! There will also be other items raffled as well.

Here are a few pics of the frags (forgive the bad pics)
tanks001.jpg

tanks007.jpg

tanks002.jpg

tanks003.jpg

tanks005.jpg

I would love to go but I know that my 3 year old wouldnt sit still durning it.

my 12 year old needs to do 2 hours of community service a week for a school thing.
So he's get a list of things to do during the meeting and the top of the list is watch the children and entertain them...
My 6 year old will be there as well as the 9 year old..
Along with the 12 year old..
Bring them along no worries.

You gotta love cheap labor. LOL

Well I guess that I can try. If she has a hard time then I guess we will just have to take off early. I will see everyone there then.

good to hear that . She will be just fine. You haven't meant my 6yrs old yet! lol , my 12 yr old is pretty good with kids, so is my 9 yr old Natalie is good with little girls. Just bring a few thing you know she likes to play with. every thing will be just fine

Yeah this will be my first PSAS meeting. I know when I lived in Utah I always went to the WMAS (wastch marine aquarium society) meetings every month. Im looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Wish I could attend and meet alot of you! Unfortunately, I need to fix the wife's car so I can have ny truck back!!!!:lol:

Wait are you living my life???? I would fix Lisa's car but it is in a shape more like this

<

instead of like this

|

But we'll be there....

Back