Ocellaris for PSAS Meeting (wtb list)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hi all. I know some of you expressed some words about wanting to get some ocellaris clowns at the meeting, either for convenience purposes, or just would like to get a pair.

I'm just starting a list, so I know who wants how many. Just the normal $10/per fish deal. For every 10th fish sold (total), I will donate one to the PSAS club to raffle off at a later meeting.

If you are wanting one, two, or some ocellaris clowns, and you will want to pick them up at the time of the PSAS meeting on May 20th, please post here with how many you are wanting.

Best,
Ilham

northstaraquatics said:
Ilham,
Put me down for 4. Are they all from the same batch?
Hi Jon. They are all from one batch.

Which tomatoe is biting? The female from me will go up to the top begging for food! Then again, they were the only two in the tank.

Best,
Ilham

Hey Ilham,
Do you have any true-percs for sale? I'd be interested in a pair if available. Thanks man.

-Rick

Blazer88 said:
Hey Ilham,
Do you have any true-percs for sale? I'd be interested in a pair if available. Thanks man.

-Rick

Hi Rick. I answered your other post in the General Forums area.

I do not have baby 'true perculas' at this point.

If you are looking for two of them (and you are sure you want them), let me know, and I'll locate two ;)

Best,
Ilham

Apologies for not bringing baby clownfishes to the meeting. I had a tournament I had to go to at 8:00 AM, and I didn't feel good about keeping lots of clowns in little baggies till about 9 pm that night.

Best,
Ilham

Back