commercial coral diver
just some pics of some stuff
dsc01062ng5.jpg

img0220xr4.jpg

img0148wj8.jpg

img0150ab3.jpg

img0153fr5.jpg

img0223lo8.jpg

dont worry about the bald spot in this monti it was given to me like this althought it has started growing and and has coloured up really nicely the water flow is slight lacking as the octopus is to curious about pumps and cant be trusted
img0224tl2.jpg

Wow great pics. Regarding the bald spots on the Monti...I recently had an orange M. cap that had been growing nicely for a couple of years. It developed a small dead spot in the center. I should have put super glue on it. I left it alone and it was fine for months. Then the dead spot started spreading. I still left it alone. One morning, I woke up to the dead spot covered in algae and the algae soon killed most of the colony. I was lucky and was able to frag off the outer edges and now they're starting to grow. Just a word of warning. Put some super glue on that dead spot so algae won't start growing on it.

Cool pictures. I have always wan't a sun powered tank.

and I am just going to assume that the octo isn't a blue ring :):)

-augustus

nah hes a reef type not sure what speices dosent get to big his main colour is a purple with black but when forging in the tank he will normally be a light brown/ beige and will ocasionly stop and think about what hes going to do next and will flash black and white stripes down his entier body

thats awesome I used to have an octo...actually I had two but they didnt last too long for me....I think they are really interesting creatures though

Back