October Tank Tour in Puget Sound!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Zerc

This weekend the PSAS is hosting a tank tour. Currently we have four people that have volunteered to open up their homes. Two in Renton, one in Maple Valley, and one in Buckley. We will be meeting in Renton at 1 pm on Oct. 19th. Address will be posted as the date approaches! This is open to everyone, please reply here if you would like to attend, we need a headcount so we have enough food. Thanks! :)

i can't make this as i have a prior engagement. bummer because it seems like a great intro event. is there a calendar somewhere? been going a few years now without 'locals' and while thats cool and all, but i'm not sure my husband can continue to take all the fish tank talk all on his own.. lol

We post each meeting on the PSAS website as soon as it is scheduled, however I am working with another person from GSAS to organize a calendar of local "fishy" events. There is currently a link to it on our portal page. www.thepsas.org

Ah. Its on the site no one uses. (Or it least it seems that way) lol thanks.

I've been in the club less than a year and on the BoD for like 2 months, I'm working on that :)

If you are interested in looking at some local reef tanks on Saturday please meet at the following address at 1 pm Oct 18th. There will be pizza!

202 Glennwood Ave SE
Renton, WA 98056

i hope you guys take lots of pictures and post them up. i really wanted to go to this. so bring on the pictures. thanks chad

Pics are on YouTube. :) see the official thread on here in the PSAS forum, or on the PSAS site for the link.

We saw some beautiful tanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back