official July tank tour thread. Finally

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok like the evite says (If you didn't get the evite email me at [email protected]) We will be going to elmo's, Uwscotch(Aaron), Donovan's, Johnlehigh, Dang(tamarindtai), Jesseb and then on are own ways. Right now 10 in the morning will probably be the first stop. Maps will be coming so stay tuned..

Pics
john 280 inwall IAP. If you want to see the crazy plumbing of an ocean motion 8 way and his large Diy skimmer.
john.jpg

elmo 1 of his tanks. He has ORA in his house.. knows way too much about clown fish.
elmo2.jpg

elmo1.jpg

JesseB, OK first of all the sun room and then you add a 400 gallon reef. nice!!! The fish look tiny in this thing.
jesse1.jpg

Dang I am not even going to say anything about dangs tanks. They will be a tank of the month for reefkeeping online mag soon.. 2 tanks hundreds of gallons.
dang1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok here is a map general idea of our path of travel. Remember this is 2 in the morning so I am tired.. A real map will come with addresses..

sorry It was late and is it really my fault your names dont start with A..
Should be there now.

Last edited:
Evite info

Um ... glad to see that the tour isn't at 10pm as the Evite indicates! Don't know if info in the Evite wording can be changed, but I'm sure it will stop a lot of questions if you can. :D

Hey Thanks Brad and PSAS for putting together the tour! Last years was allot of fun, but I remember not even having confirmation until virtually two days prior :) Thanks again!

LOL! Change it to "PSAS Tank RAID!" My poor fish :) How about a disco ball instead? Hmmm dicso ball stimulating reproduction??.... It worked for people in the 70's!! Why not for aquatic life!!??

August Mike. Patience man...patience. Besides, you know you want to come up and visit us Northerners...we're closer to hockey country anyway ;)

Back